The tire rubber granules come from:
- Passenger car tires
- Truck tires
During processing, all metal and synthetic fibers contained in the tires are being removed, giving a final product with a purity exceeding 99.9%.
Dimensions & Packaging
Available in big bag type of package (per 1 ton) in the following sizes:
- 0.5-1.5 mm granulometry
- 0.5-2.5 mm granulometry
- 0.5-4.0 mm granulometry
- 1-3 mm granulometry
- 1-4 mm granulometry
- 2-4 mm granulometry
- 2-8 mm granulometry
- 8-20 mm granulometry
- 80-120 mm granulometry
- 80-50 mm granulometry
*Different granulometry is also available upon request.
- 100% recyclable
- Environmentally and human friendly
- Long service life
- High vibration absorption and vibration damping
- High abrasion resistance
- Resistance to adverse weather conditions
Utilization – Application
- In sports facilities (eg as an additive to artificial turf 5 × 5) and racetracks to absorb vibration and ensure surface elasticity.
- In rubber tiles for the construction of safety floors, protecting against falls (eg playgrounds, sports and leisure facilities).
- In the construction of drainage zones for new landfills and in the expansion of biogas, replacing the gravel.
- In cement factories, lime factories and power plants for the high calorific efficiency during combustion.
- In the construction of river dams in the form of “ball”, replacing materials such as cement, gravel or protection sandbags.
- In embankments to reduce the noise of urban road networks.
- As a road construction substrate offering anti-vibration and thermal insulation properties.
- In building construction as an insulating material, replacing traditional materials (eg extruded polystyrene, LECA, metal slag).
- In agricultural areas or gardens and flower beds to eliminate weeds from the soil and ensure moisture.
- In the manufacture of shoes and shoe soles.